Mga Pahina

Linggo, Mayo 13, 2012

 My Auto-Biography


I, Sydney Torre Garcia was born on August 3, 1988 at Kalibo, Aklan. My parents are Hermie Garcia and Fatima Ann Garcia. We are four siblings, my two brothers are Skie and Sean Garcia, and my sister is Myan Garcia. My father is a faculty member of NVC and my mother is a former government employee.

I graduated my grade school at Pilot Elementary School in Kalibo.  And Secondary level at Aklan Polytechnic Col. High. School Dept., during high school I became a team captain of basketball varsity team.  I completed my two years course of Computer and Electronics Technology at STI College, Kalibo branch,  and got the work at SM Appliance Center at Dasmarinas, Cavite as casual employee. After a  6 months contract I now proceed my degree at STI College, Kalibo branch.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento